How to improve your website speed?
We don’t have the habit of waiting minutes for a website to load. Because we all love the speedy website that provides quick reactions to our actions. Website speed is a matter of time and significantly impacts a website’s success. If the website loads slowly, the search engine might find that your visitors are not finding your helpful content, which can pull you down from the top results of search engines.
Besides a search engine, website speed is another important: it builds your brand’s perception and trust. Users might consider your website unprofessional and feel like a business doesn’t care about users if your website takes time to load. Thus, you must prioritize website speed if you want an effective website; for that, you must consult a web development company Dublin.
To give you a clear understanding, we’re prepared a guide that provides all the necessary information about website speed. This blog covers:
- What is Website Speed?
- What causes a website to load slowly?
- Top ways to improve the web speed
- 2022 website speed statistics
What is Website Speed?
What causes a website to load slowly?
Here, we have a list that affects the speed of the website:
Top ways to improve the web speed
- Use CDN
- Minimize image file size
- Minify code
2022 Website Speed statistics
The following are some of the facts about website speed:
- Only 20% of websites’ responses at times less than 312ms
- 1 second late in loading the pages reduce the views by 11%
- Large websites take 381% more time to load compared to small websites
- 79% of online shoppers never visit sites that load too much
- 2-3 seconds of load time is enough to provide a better user experience
- The websites load fast in Japan, Germany, and Japan
- 60 seconds in loading the page reduce user satisfaction by 16%
- 50.6% of users blame internet connection for slow loading
- A 0.5 extra second in loading the website will drop traffic by 20%
- 45% of Users between 18-24 olds wait for a few seconds for the website to load
- The slowest website loading time is in India, Australia, and Brazil
- 64% of mobile users expect websites to load within four seconds
You must have understood that not one but many factors affect the website loading speed. And so, you must follow the points mentioned above to increase the loading speed. It’s always better to get a helping hand from a web development company that is an expert in this field and understands every aspect that affects a website. They put all the required efforts into solving the problem from the root. We’re telling you to hire experts to attract customers and increase profits.
So, understand your website speed problem and hire a digital creative agency Dublin that takes the necessary steps and takes your website to the peak.